We use Asana as it saves PM time and keeps a record of what is being completed or needs to be completed. For more information please see our guide to efficiency.
The way we use Asana:
- One asana task per task. Add a new Asana task for every question or request
- Do not mark tasks as completed. I will move completed tasks down to the completed task section.
- Check that we are following your task (you will see our picture under the comment box – to the left)
- Do not “assign” tasks to people (ie us). This just creates more email. Place the task under the heading “Dvize to do”
- If you have a large email footer or it includes images, please login to Asana to discuss tasks. if you replay via email, your footer will make a mess and add all your images as attachments
Share the love
This summary represents a lot of our commercial process and IP. Please donate if you are using this in a commercial context. Proceeds go to supporting our community training and resources via Actionskills.
This page is licensed: Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.