Project: Bindarri website (2009-2013)
Partners: The Bindarri project is contributed to by various volunteers.
Challenge: To build and strengthen the community of creatives Australian creatives who are working for positive change and to inspire others who are yet to begin.
Solution: Bindarri is a website that includes a regular blog, links directory, events and features on inspirational Australian creatives.
Related Projects: Bindarri business cards | Bindarri posters case study
- Concept development and strategy
- Creative direction
- Project management
- Group collaboration management
- Information design
- Interface design
- Identity and branding (partner: rockvscissors)
- Graphic design (partner: Lana)
- Template implementation
- Installation and configuration of the CMS software (WordPress)
- Installation and configuration of the CMS software (WSN Links)
- Website management
- Content editing and management
- Content Production (not all) – features and blog
- Search engine strategy and optimisation
- Social media graphic design (flickr, facebook, linkedin)
- Social media integration (flickr, facebook, linkedin)
- Social media management (flickr, facebook, linkedin)
- Design and production of promotional materials